Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Birthday Trip

I very often go on trips for my birthday; the sporadically annual "I want to ignore my birthday road trip". My birthday is during the Independence Day holiday - so it's usually easy to get away because everyone has off from work.

In the past, for my birthday I've been at/in: the Grand Canyon; Northern England; Rome, Italy; 2x in the New York Finger Lakes region; Canton, OH (Pro Football Hall of Fame).

This year I'm going to Western Virginia and West Virginia. The idea is to check out the wineries of Western/Northern Virginia and the Spa area of West Virginia.

I'm excited - it's a new adventure and a way to avoid answering "so how old are you now?" questions.

My philosophy on travel is that you can have a good time no matter where you go as long as you travel with fun people and remember to pack a good attitude.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random