Friday, July 29, 2005

 

France - Part 6?

I just received a "save the date" wedding invitation from a former intern from my office who lives in France! Yes, France! She interned at our office in 2003 for 6 months and I've stayed in contact with her since she left. I also got to meet her, then boyfriend now, fiance when he came to visit her. She's a great girl and I'm really excited about the prospect of going back to France and getting to see a French wedding!

She lives in Lyon, France which is East of Paris. Her wedding will actually be held in Beaujolais at an old Guard House - I've seen the website and it's so awesome.

The wedding isn't until next June - so I hope I'm able to get all of my stuff in order in time to go - I'll also have to keep an eye out for summer airfares!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random