Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 

Rock Star - CBS hates me

CBS has sold, given, lost (whatever) the Monday edition of the show to VH1. I don't have cable - I can't watch it! I'm very annoyed. Are they really going to get more people to watch (another) re-run of Two and a Half Men? come on now.

But the Rock Star experience itself is still exciting. Today on the radio in LA (and streamed across the world) 2 of the contestants (JD and Suzie) performed "unplugged" versions of 3 INXS songs, with 3 members of the band participating. I, like most, am at work so I missed the live feed, but a friend emailed me a recording of one of the songs "Never Tear us Apart" (which is my favorite INXS song). It's fabulous. Both JD and Suzie sing and they are both very good.

This stuff is like candy and/or potato chips - I get one little taste and I just want more and more.

Good stuff.

The show IS still on CBS on Tuesday and Wednesday nights - Tuesday at 10pm and Wednesday at 9pm. Thank goodness!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random