Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Still crazy - after all these years


Yup, more Rockstar stuff. I've been feeding my addictive tendencies by surfing the message boards on Rockstar.msn.com - and I was recently introduced to a JD Fortune website - it's so much fun reading about how nutty people are - there's a bit of solidarity in it; mostly because it's not just 15 year olds gushing over the younger performers - but folks my age remembering and continuing there rockstar fantasies.

Photo of Jon Farriss from INXS.com - great site with info about and links to rockstar - plus stuff about the band - they even have games - you know I appreciate that!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random