Monday, September 12, 2005

 

Kiss Kiss and Make up

Well, the meanness has been eradicated on the INXS board. The offender has been "booted" and the folks who had fled are back. I still have the blog available if we need it - so that's cool.

I'm glad it's "better" - because I really enjoy that board - the majority of the posters are great - and they are gaining members daily.

The world of television message boards is an amazing phenomenon; there are so many more sites than I ever realized and more opinions than can be counted. They have their own hierarchy and "royalty" (if you will). It's amazing. I'm a little frightened and a lot intimidated by it all. But it's fun to observe.

This is the last week of "performances" on the show (Rockstar: INXS) - next week is the final. I still think that JD Fortune is the person for the job - I hope that Our Band agrees.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random