Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

Rockstar, you guessed it, INXS


So they're down to 5 "rockers" - and tonight is another elimination show. I'm really a little scared to admit that I stayed up until 3am voting last night while simultaneously "chatting" in a JD Fortune chat room. We had a fun time oooohing over JD's super performance and dissing (gently) the other performers. It's amazing how punchy one can get while typing in security codes to vote for a reality show. This is total insanity - but it's a fun way to go.

I finally got to see the "reality" show on Vh1 - I was visiting my mom, and she has cable - I missed the 8pm broadcast so I stayed up until 2am to watch the re-broadcast - It was so worth it. JD celebrated his birthday last week and they had a huge cake for him. It all ended with a massive "cake fight" with all 5 rockers covered in cake from head to toe (toes were also featured in some creative "wine fountain" configurations as well). It would seem that JD had a fun birthday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random