Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

This isn't Band Camp

Apparently not-niceness can run rampant even on message boards dedicated to a single theme/cause. There's some sort of craziness going on at that JD site I spoke of before. To the point that folks are quitting the board. It would seem that a few have lost sight of the fact that this is a TV show - and even though it's a "reality" show - it's not their reality.

So I might not go back - nothing was directed toward me, but negativity is a downer - and I just don't need that.

In the alternative I've started a JD blog and asked a few posters if they'd like to spend their exile there - We'll have fun.

Oh, and JD has made it to the final 4 - he gave some great performances this week - I really hope that the band noticed and I hope that it's what they want (need). ;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random