Friday, January 20, 2006

 

The new favorite reality show

I'm not really sure how this blog became a review of the reality shows I watch - but it has. It's particularly funny to me, because I'd generally classify myself as a "non-watcher" of reality shows - I've never watched Survivor, The Bachelor, Joe Millionaire - last season was the first season I watched Big Brother, and I'm even relatively new to the Amazing Race -

But, last year I did watch Dancing with the Stars and I'm watching it again this season. I enjoy watching the dancers (yes, I have been known to watch professional dancing on PBS) and the costumes.

I don't have a clear favorite yet this year; although, I do enjoy watching Jerry Rice scamper across the dance floor.

Tonight is the 3rd elimination -

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random