Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Amazing Race - And then there were 7

The Race is down to 7 teams - and my dislike for many of the teams grows. This is sad in a way; I blame editing.

I know that many of my fellow fans would bristle at this, but I was sad to see the "double Ds" go. It's probably more that there are other teams that I would like to see gone.

The Nerds are so annoying. If they get any more kissieface with each other, CBS is going to get another FCC fine. Talk about whiney babies - gosh!

Lake and Michelle continue to lose points with me - Michelle's inaptitude on the computer ("can you read German?") was mind boggling, and was only trumped by Lake's "I can't do the internet". What does that mean? I thought they were mean about the Yield, but I can almost understand that. It's their attitude that irks me. They truly believe that are better than the others.

The Frat boys messed up. They looked like they had fun, and they recovered to be #2 - but their "relaxed" ways hurt them this week.

The older couple is evil. I'm sorry but I think they are my least favorite team. I realize that it is a race but the "I can't tell you" (which always seems to involve Lake for some reason) attitude could bite them in the bum. And they may want to get their glasses upgraded to be able to see clue boxes which are right in front of them.

I'd say that MoJo didn't bother me too badly this week - but it looks like they have a melt down next week.

The Hippees and Ray and Yolanda are my favorite teams - first and last - they bookend the crazies.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random