Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

The Amazing Race Returns

New season - and we're back to couples.

Last week was the premiere of the new season of Amazing Race. The teams started in Colorado and quickly traveled to South America to begin the Race in Sau Paulo, Brazil.

So far there isn't any one team that has greatly endeared themselves to me - some have already annoyed me - but we'll have to see.

So far I'm likin': The Hippees; The "Glamazons" - sure they're noisy, but anyone who says "I just peed my pants" on national TV is cool with me; and, I kinda don't hate the Mother and Daughter - the Mom is spazzy - but multilingual.

So far I'm NOT likin': The Dentist and his wife; the older couple; MoJo (Ken and Barbie); the "nerds"; and the "frat boys".

Rather neutral on the other teams - they haven't impressed me one way or another.

The team that's already off ("lifelong" friends) was one of those "unremarkable" teams for me.

Episode #2 tonight!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random