Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Gaze into my Crystal iPod

Okay - I had to do it again - this time with the iPod...

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?
"Cosmopolitan" Nine Black Alps (nice!)

Will I have a happy life?
"Video Killed the Radio Star" - The Buggles (Luckily, not a radio star)

What do my friends really think of me?
"She's Electric" Oasis (zap!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Right Now" Van Halen (Hey!)

How can I make myself happy?
"Just Like Heaven" The Cure (I gotta learn how to do that thing)

What should I do with my life?
"Gone Country" Alan Jackson (gotta get me some boots)

What is some good advice for me?
"Im Cowboyhimmel" Max Zwo (I'm laughing - just one moment, please)

How will I be remembered?
"Forever Young" Alphaville (honest - that's what came up! Wait! Suddenly it seems less sweet and more foreboding)

What is my signature dancing song?
"All you Need is Love" Beatles (All together now)

What do I think my current theme song is?
"With a Little Luck" Paul McCartney (so true)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Silver and Cold" AFI (Again, I'm not sure that "everyone" else even knows this song)

What song will they play at my funeral?
"Faithful" Go West (awwww)

What type of men/women do I like?
Men: "A Little Respect" Erasure (that's all I'm asking)
Women: "Susanna" Adriano Celentano (again, the laughter causes me to pause)

What is my day going to be like?
"I Take My Chances" - Mary Chapin Carpenter (should I go buy a lottery ticket or should I be extra careful walking home?)

What one thing could I not live without?
“La Mer” Kevin Kline (Ah, the sea in France)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random