Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

iTunes knows all...

Got this from Angry Pregnant Lawyer who got it from Scrivener

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?
"Hey Jealousy" Gin Blossoms (I KNEW it!)

Will I have a happy life?
"The Oogum Boogum Song" - Brenton Wood (Get Down with your bad self)

What do my friends really think of me?
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" Beatles (Does Hazel = Kalidescope?)

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Delta Dawn" Helen Reddy (I do walk downtown with a suitcase in my hand; figuritively, of course)

How can I make myself happy?
"Einstein On the Beach" Counting Crows (I really don't like the beach)

What should I do with my life?
"S.O.S." Abba (ha ha ha)

What is some good advice for me?
"Your Song" Elton John (I can tell everybody)

How will I be remembered?
"Somebody to Love" Queen (awwwwww)

What is my signature dancing song?
"Here I Am" Air Supply (insert laughter to cover up shame that I have this on my iTunes)

What do I think my current theme song is?
"One Way Ticket" The Darkness (just insert laughter)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"This Time" INXS (I'm not sure that "everyone" else even knows this song)

What song will play at my funeral? "All I Want is You" U2 (to join me?)

What type of men/women do I like?
Men: "Almost like being in love" Natalie Cole (Almost)
Women: "From Me to You" The Beatles (I got nothin)

What is my day going to be like?
"Where My Rosemary Goes" - Edison Lighthouse (People think she's crazy)

What one thing could I not live without? “Thing Called Love” Bonnie Raitt (awwwwwww, again)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random