Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Lake and Michelle are gone


Another eliminated team (last week it was the Nerds) on Amazing Race. I was surprised to see Lake and Michelle go - first, I thought that there was no way that the Hippees could have made up their lost time - but somehow they did; second, I thought for sure that it would be a non-elimination round - there hasn't been one yet this season; and, I was surprised at the fact that I was a little sad to see them go. I enjoyed cringing at their every move and syllable. They got a little more nasty with each other this week - and Lake (for some unexplained reason) shaved off his beard) - but it was still good TV. I'm a little afraid that because the teams that are left (except, of course, for Fran and Barry) are at least a little likable but vanilla, that it won't be as entertaining. We'll see.

Last night was a pretty good episode - hopefully there's more to come.


Photo from www.ew.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random