Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Book is done

has been, for about 2 weeks. It was good. I haven't seen the movie yet but it seems that the "viewers reviews" are much better than those of the professional critics.

The hippies won the amazing race - it was a great finish - I always love it when i yell at the TV.

Taylor Hicks won American Idol. I didn't see much of the show this year - but the biggest revelation of this season is that my aunts AND MY MOTHER now watch. My mother knows the names of the American Idol contestants - my mother can't remember the names of my lifelong friends, but she remembers American Idol - it's hilarious.

Kate and Amy have a little brother - Charlie. He's a cutie - I don't see him much as his mom is on maternity leave - but I expect he'll be around a lot more in a few weeks.

Trying to schedule a short trip down to Washington DC this summer - The museum of american history is closing for 2 years for renovations - it's been FOREVER since I've been there - but I have this sincere urge to get there before it closes. Like I'll really want to go sometime in 2007 - and I won't be able to. kook.

Friends are getting married this summer - the wedding is in Connecticut - I'm pretty excited about that - it's been a while since I've been to a wedding. It's tailgating friends who are getting married - so it should be a blast!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random