Monday, May 08, 2006

 

A little under halfway through the book

It's good - I'm having a difficult time not picturing Tom Hanks. I wanted to read the book before the movie so I could rate it on its own merit. But the trailers are in my head, all the same.

I enjoy that they are running around Paris (my favorite place) - I think he's a little off on some of his time-space calculations - but who cares, it's a novel, right? Paris is as much a character in the book as are the people - it's cool. I now realize why people (my aunts included) have been going on "da vinci code" tours.

I've seen documentaries and specials about the book and its theories, so I'm not totally in the dark as I read. I'd say that it's a very well thought out novel. It should be interesting to see how they translate it to film.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random