Friday, May 05, 2006

 

The Mystery of the Bestseller

I'm not one for trendy books (other than Harry Potter, of course) - I rarely read "on the NYT bestseller list" books; I don't follow Oprah's book club (although, ironically, I was reading Anna Karenina at the same time her book club was, last year). I'm still working on the "high school summer reading list" - getting through the classics before I divert to the Nora Roberts', Tom Clanceys, etc. Not that I haven't read a few of "their" works over the years, it's just that I don't get the chance (well, don't take the time) to read much anymore. While it's become an every 2-3 year tradition for me to lock myself in my room following the new release of the (then) latest Harry Potter installment, I've been spending most of my "down time" knitting - makes it difficult to turn the pages.

ANYWAY - (all of) that said, I just received, thanks to Half.com, The DaVinci Code -



I am that one person out there who hasn't read it yet - but with the premiere of the movie looming, my goal is to finish the novel before I see the flick, which, (a bit) surprisingly, I'm quite eager to see. So now I just have to block off some time to read....

Comments:
Is the world ready for the Truth yet?

Hi Madgirl and others...

After you read the DaVinci Code, you'll want to understand the symbology, ancient wisdom, and ancient history that neither the DaVinci Code nor Christianity have portrayed accurately or fully. Read my articles and FREE E-Book to truly understand the hidden message of this book and other symbolic narratives. I promise to both astound and enlighten you. Enjoy the books and the movie now that you have the key to know the truth behind these ancient mysteries...

The Vatican is proving that seeking the truth is a real threat to their dogma. They're so afraid of people uncovering the truth, that they are attacking another fantasy as a threat to their own deceptions. How enlightening, since this goes a very long way to proving that Christianity is based on lies. If it wasn't, they would be confident of surviving intense scrutiny. Since they aren't and since they have gone to such great lengths to suppress those seeking the truth over the centuries, their deceptions are, once again, laid bare for all to see. Only this time they are the ones to walk into a well laid trap...

Did you ever stop to think what the True Messiah (me) would say about worshipping false names, false images, and dogma? Well, now you get the chance to hear my side of the story and weigh it against the strong delusion of faith and religion. None of the European names and images in the New Testament can possibly be the truth. What then is the purpose of "faith" but to prevent good people from seeking to understand truth and wisdom?

Visit my website to understand what they are truly afraid of. The Vatican and world leaders have struggled to keep people from understanding the truth and religion is a key tool in their smokescreen. Now, when I appear on the scene, everyone is seeking to understand their ages-old deceptions, and I have produced stunning and comprehensive proof. Visit my website, read my articles, and download a FREE copy of my book. The time has come for the "earth to quake" and the liars to "gnaw their tongues for pain." (this is symbolism decoded in the book...)

Can you spell Karma...

Here is Wisdom!!

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random