Monday, June 12, 2006

 

Did you see him!?!?!?

Did you watch the men's final of the French Open? Rafa Nadal beat Roger Federer - it was a rollercoaster of a match - but I had no idea how exciting the end would be AFTER the tennis was finished.

They were showing the men on the podium (yes, I had flipped to the World Cup match during the commercial, so I didn't see Federer being handed his tray) and I see a blonde dude - my initial reaction was, hey it's stefan edberg - then I think - no, it can't be Stefan, this is the French Open - then I look again and start yelling at the TV - who's that behind the white haired guy? That's Stefan Edberg! Then when Nadal gets his trophy - he stands right in front of Stefan and I start yelling "get out of the way!" - so I got to see a little glimpse of "Tennis Player Stefan" - it made my day - perhaps more.

I've been scouring the net for a picture - no luck yet - I'll keep looking though!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random