Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

It's not a ghost!


As I'm sure you know - the true love of my life was my dog, Stefan - okay, okay, yes, he was named after Stefan Edberg (the "un" true love of my life) - I was a kid - what can I say.

Anyway - dear old Stefan (the dog) left us at the ripe old age of 15 back in 2001 (how can it have been that long ago?). I miss him, and get a little more than nostalgic when I see another Yorkie (or similar breed).

But, recently, my uncle got a Yorkie pup - and named him Harley - (okay, okay, yes, he is named after a motorcycle). I got to meet Harley this month - and he reminded me so much of ol' Stefan - it was close to creepy and definitely wonderful! He's the cutest thing - he has the silver coloring on his back, just like our Stefan, and the sweetest face. Stefan too was born in Clearfield County - I'm not sure of Harley's lineage - but it would seem that the two could be related.

We had been at dinner with 21 family members - I took about 20 pictures or so of the group - but I took about 40 of Harley.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random