Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

I'm currently waiting for the surgeon's office to call to tell me what time the surgery is tomorrow. I'm really ready for this to all be over and I can concentrate on getting back on track health, work, and football season wise.

I got a "message" from my body Saturday night that I'm doing the right thing - another attack - moderate in intensity but still not fun. I had gotten overconfident about feeling well and had a few (seriously, maybe 10) french fries at dinner. The Gall was not pleased and punished me accordingly. Luckily I felt much better the next morning. I had been feeling a little anxious about having the surgery, but now I can't wait for it to be over!

It's record breaking hot here - perfect timing, of course - but I'm going to spend my initial recovery (2 days) in a nice cool, comfy hotel -

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random