Friday, December 29, 2006

 

Ah, a challenge

From Zosie's Mom - at least one unknown PSU fact about me? - I'm gonna try 5 (If Lawmummy can tag 6 people, I can answer twice)... this is difficult as my PSUdom is a fairly open book

1. My 7th grade math teacher's son played on the 1982 National Championship team

2. While an undergrad, I almost got hit by a car driven by Joe Paterno (notoriously bad driver) - and that is my one and only "Joe Paterno story" - everyone from Happy Valley has at least one

3. As a freshman I won tickets to the Regatta by telling the following joke on the radio "why did the Pitt freshman get lost in the desert? Because he took a piece of sandpaper for a map..." ha ha ha ha ha, so true.

4. My birthday cake for my 17th birthday was in the shape of a football jersey and decorated in blue and white, with the number 17 - the fact that I was 17 was a coincidence - I wanted the number 17 because I had a crush on the kid who wore that number at the time - funny how things work out

5. I have a really good story about a former PSU gymnast (and 4 time NCAA champion)

Comments:
Thanks.
After all Kelly would say in passing about you and PSU, I thought you would have had something, and I thank you for that. More importantly, I thank State for the 20-10 victory yesterday..after all, we are....

Mar
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random