Monday, December 11, 2006

 

Decorations of pink on a green tinsel tree





I love Christmas - and this season has already been a lot of fun. I visited my mom in the beginning of December and set up her christmas tree and delivered many of her (and family) christmas presents (yea! don't have to take them on the train!) -

While there I also (with a lot of encouragement from Mom and Suz) decorated a wreath for Pop. Mom always puts a wreath out, usually with a red ribbon - but I really wanted it to be blue and white, as the bowl game is just one week after christmas, and who's going to go out and change it? you guessed it. no one. So I put together a blue and white wreath for him with faux flowers and other christmasy stuff; and, of course, a little football - it is just beautiful. It was fairly easy, and very inexpensive.

And, I have a wee tree on my desk at work. It's light green tinsel - it's so tacky, it's beautiful. I've embellished it with blue ornaments and pink "disco balls" and yes, you do see a little football ornament - and yes, that is a Penn State snowman - it's fab.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random