Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

Meme (me me me me me)

so, for the first time, in my knowledge, I've been "tagged" to participate in a meme - Lawmummy thought it best to include me in the 6 people she (erroneously, as you are only supposed to "tag" 5) has "tagged" - for this "one" I'm to name 5 things that "you" don't know about me. I'm not really sure who, exactly, is my audience - but I'll give it a try:

1. I never ate homemade mac n' cheese (or anything non-kraft from a box) until I was in Law School - Lawmummy made it from scratch and I decided that if she was going to go to the trouble to make it, I was going to try it - It was delicious, and still the best I've ever had.

2. I have a, albeit very neglected, stamp collection.

3. I hoolahooped for about 30 minutes on Tuesday.

4. My two favorite hymns are "Hail thee Festival Day" (Easter and Pentecost) and "I Sing a Song of the Saints of God" (All Saints Day/Children's Hymn).

5. I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower more times (3) than I've been to the top of the Empire State Building (2).

I'm going to count myself as Kelly's "sixth tagee" and not tag anyone - I don't want to disturb the space meme continuum.

Comments:
How disapponting..I thought there would be one PSU unknown fact coming out in there...Happy 2007!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Philly: Let Freedom (Blog)Ring!
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random